Palmatine – Powder, 20g
Palmatine, along with Berberine and a few others, are compounds known as ‘Protoberberine alkaloids’ found in various plant species. Palmatine is considered to enhance the efficacy of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) in neurons, by increasing the output of neurite from PC12 neurons exposed to an NGF stimuli.
Palmatine is a natural isoquinoline alkaloid and has been widely used in pharmaceutical fields and in traditional Asian medicine due to its unique potential health benefits. It is found in the root of several plants including Phellodendron amurense, Rhizoma coptidis/Coptis Chinensis and Corydalis yanhusuo.
What is Palmatine?
Palmatine is a protoberberine alkaloid found in several plants including Phellodendron amurense, Rhizoma coptidis/Coptis Chinensis and Corydalis yanhusuo. It has been studied for its potential health benefits.
Palmatine Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Palmatine may have the following benefits:
- Supports healthy sleep patterns
- Promotes a positive mood
- Promotes feelings of calm and tranquility
- May act as an antioxidant
Additional Information on Palmatine
Palmatine is a berberine alkaloid and an organic heterotetracyclic compound. It has a role as a plant metabolite.
Where to Buy Palmatine
Botany offers high-quality Palmatine powder in a quantity of 20g. Our Palmatine has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 3 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 20g jar contains 40 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Palmatine 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.