Vincamine – Powder, 5g
Vincamine is an alkaloid obtained from the leaves of Vinca minor (Apocynaceae) or periwinkle. Studies indicate that vincamine increases the regional cerebral blood flow.
It has been used therapeutically as a vasodilator and antihypertensive agent, particularly in cerebrovascular disorders. It is also a PDE1 inhibitor, which is a mechanism that is both cardioprotective and cognitive enhancing.
Out of stock
What is Vincamine?
Vincamine is a monoterpenoid indole alkaloid obtained from the leaves of Vinca minor with a vasodilatory property. Studies indicate that vincamine increases the regional cerebral blood flow.
Vincamine Benefits and Uses
- Supports healthy cerebral blood flow, oxygen consumption, and glucose utilization
- Supports healthy cerebral metabolism and cognitive function
- Supports memory function and concentration
- Promotes longevity
Additional Information on Vincamine
Vincamine is used for the prevention and treatment of cerebrovascular insufficiencies and disorders. It has been shown to be pharmacologically active in the central nervous system and in the cardiovascular system but its activity is mainly on the vessels of the brain. Other therapeutic applications of vincamine include the treatment of tinnitus and hypertension.
Where to Buy Vincamine?
Botany offers high-quality Vincamine in quantities of 5g.
For Best Results:
- Take 30mg orally 2 times per day with food.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store at -20ºC, tightly sealed, away from heat, light and moisture.
- A 5g jar contains 166x 30mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (5g) Contains:
- Vincamine 5g
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.